DIFFUSE ESSENTIAL OILS
HOW TO DIFFUSE ESSENTIAL OILS USING LAVA BEADS
To use the diffuser bracelets, necklaces or earrings, simply add 1-2 drops of your favorite essential oil onto one of the porous lava stone beads. Wait a few minutes to allow it to absorb in, the beads will be oily so you can gently rub the excess oil into the bead, and then you’re ready to wear your favorite scents…..and looking very stylish too, I might add!
HOW LONG WILL THE SCENTS LAST?
The length of the scent really depends on each individual oil or oil blend, and how you wear your piece. For example, if you are wearing a diffuser bracelet and your hands are in water a lot, the scent will fade quicker. Having said that, typically the scent will last from 1-3 days, cinnamon and minty oils tend to last on the longer side, while the citrusy scents will fade sooner.
DIFFUSING TIPS + IDEAS
- The simplest tip of all…..wearing your favorite essential oils instead of perfume. You’ll smell great while keeping all those chemicals off your skin.
- Stack several bracelets together on your wrist, choose 2-3 different oils and add 1 drop of each oil on a different bracelet…..create your favorite blend just like you would in a home diffuser.
- When your day is extra stressful (all you mamas and hard-working gals!) add your favorite stress-relieving oils to your bracelet, necklace or earrings and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy!
- If you’re into yoga and meditation, add a drop of your favorite oil to the bracelet right before you practice…..you’ll smell the wonderful scent throughout your meditation or yoga session.
- Last but not least, gift a piece of diffuser jewelry and a bottle of oil to introduce a friend to the world of essential oils.